From Redneck Diva to Domestic Goddess....experience the transformation!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Smelly Trick

I love walking into the candle stores & taking in a deep breath. It smells so good! All those wonderful scents blending together into one. I would love to walk into my house & have it smell the exact same way. However, that would require a very large amount of candles. And while I do have quite a lot, just ask my husband, I don't have the space to put all that out in the house.


I have found a little trick, though, that is a simple and inexpensive way to make the home smell yummy good. All you need is some vanilla extract, a coffee liner and your stove. Put two caps full of vanilla extract in a coffee liner, then place it in the oven at 300 degrees for one hour. Within twenty minutes the whole house smells like heaven. It's actually a common realtor trick and works amazingly well!

No comments:

Post a Comment