From Redneck Diva to Domestic Goddess....experience the transformation!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cookbook rack

There are so many clever ways to reuse an item for a completely different purpose. You just have to figure out how to make it work. I've come across a lot of great ideas that I never would have thought of on my own. My brain doesn't quite think that way....yet.

Have you ever been cooking with your faithful cookbook laid out and the pages won't stay still? You can prop the book up, but the pages will still fall. You can lay something on top of the book, but then you have to keep moving it to see what is on the page. Or.......you could reuse an item and do this!!!



What a great idea!! No adjustments need to be made....just clip & start cooking! Now, I do have some books that just wouldn't make this possible. However, I do believe I'll be doing this with some of my smaller books! Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment